Wednesday, 3 July 2013

My Hair Care Products

My hair is very unruly so I have to take a good care of them. I have tried many different products, but nothing helped or only made worse. I couldn't go anywhere without straighten my hair before because they were too stubby. But then I discovered these amazing products which I'm using every day!


1. After I wash my hair with shampoo I use Syoss conditioner. It makes my hair feel softer and add more freshness. I can't say that it makes wonders, but for my hair it's really good.


2. I use Got2b anti-frizz lotion and Gliss Kur liquid silk after I take my hair out of the towel. Got2b lotion makes my hair more obedient and not so frizz. Gliss Kur liquid silk softens and smoothens my hair in no time! They are really good.

3. And when my hair needs extra care I use coconut oil to moisten or just pamper them. Also I use it for my dry skin. It's good for everything, I love it!


So this is everything I use for my unruly hair. Hope you guys like it. Do you have your favourite hair products? I would like to know :)


2 comments :

  1. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog and your style!
    I´m following you :)
    maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too,
    and if you like it, follow me back!
    http://modacapital-blog.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you very much I'm now following you too :)x

      Delete