Saturday, 6 July 2013

Random Photo Tag

I have seen that many blogger doing this and I want to do it aswell.

You have to go to the 3rd file in your pictures then the 3rd image and explain it.

Mine was this crazy photo with my friends...


My best friend Evelina, me,  and my two crazy friends Emile and Gabriele

We haven't seen each other for ages so we decided to gather and have a little girls party. This photo was taken by 'Web Cam Toy' at Evelina's house. We had such a great time and I'm happy that we have photos to remember all that funny time. I'm happy to have such good friends. I love them so much! :)


I tag everyone to do this if you haven't done yet. It would be fun to see your photos. :)


2 comments :

  1. I love the candid photos like this that show what friendship is really like. Lovely post.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked my little post. Thank you very much for the comment!
      By the way you have a new follower.x

      Delete