Tuesday, 3 December 2013

I ♥ Drugstore








Recently I and my mom went shopping. We weren't planning to buy anything, but clothes, but when we saw all the beauty of the drugstore it all ended up with these purchases. I'm amazed how the prices is so low. I love shopping in the drugstore!

So firstly I got essence eyeshadow. It's a very nice bronze shimmery color. I wasn't expected that the color will be like that. I was just looking for a brown color, but I am extremely surprised how this eyeshadow glistens. I love it and highly recommend it for you!

I got The Benefit They're Real mascara not from the drug store. My friend was selling it and I thought that I want to try because I have heard  many beauty gurus were talking about it. So I bought it and I'm very happy with my purchase. My lashes are naturaly short and thin, but this mascara makes them a lot more thicker and longer. So I'm pleased with that mascara very much.

Also I got Lumene mascara, but I wasn't that satisfaded with this as I was with Benefit. The brush seems to be ruined, but it isn't. It's very uncomfortable to put on the mascara to my lashes with brush like this. However there are some kind of little hairs in the mixture so they stick to my lashes and in that way make them longer and thicker. It's not very great because of the brush, but for those who don't mind, this mascara will be perfect.

The last thing I got is Lumene moisturizer. This thing is my favourite moisturizer of all I have ever tried. I use just a small, pea-sized amount of moisturizer to moisten all my face and it can deal even with my problematic skin. It has an arctic plantain and a salicylic acid in it which are great fighters with acne. The package says that in this moisturized was used 90% natural ingrediens so that thing makes me feel even more better!

So that's it for this time. I hope I helped someone with this short review. Have a beautiful day!






Victoria

No comments :

Post a Comment