Sunday, 15 December 2013

Instagram Diary | Issue #2

Add me on instagram @vikuutee


♥ Homemade pizza ♥ I and my lovely friend ♥ OOTD ♥ New manicure ♥ When my nails were long... ♥ My kitty is sunbathing ♥ New watch ♥ Friendship tattos ♥ New Converse shoes ♥ Another photo with Converse shoes ♥ Lovely roses ♥ I like to take selfies

I'm just having so much fun doing this post. I like to share my photos and experiences of my life. Hope you will like this little post with photos as much as I was enjoying doing it. 
I tag everyone to do this! 



Victoria ♥

12 comments :

  1. aah your blog is lovely! love your blog header! xxx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want some cream converse! Love them x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look like cream, but they are white. haha Thank you! x

      Delete
  4. I literally just started following you and I loveeee your blog! Your posts are super cute and you are so so pretty! Gonna sit and have a read of some more posts before bed haha :-)

    Caitlin
    http://caitacrawford.blogspot.co.uk/
    - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've just made my day! I'm really really thankful for your kind words! xx

      Delete
  5. This is going to sound very weird, but I'm jealous of your nails! Haha mine usually break before they can get anywhere near that long xxxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are so sweet! I really appreciate every single comment you leave. Thank you very much! xxx

      Delete