Sunday, 8 December 2013

My Pamper Evening


Every girl needs a relaxing time to forget all the tiredness in hot bath. So today I decided to have a pamper evening and pamper myself. As I was working hard all this week it was necessary to rest for me. I love pamper evenings so I invite you to enjoy yourselves this evening. And this is what I usually do to pamper myself.


I usually use a shower gel to wash all my body. I picked Dove shower gel because it smells really good and makes my skin feel extremely smooth and soft. It smells like almond milk, oh God the scent is sooo amazing, I'm inlove with it!


After the joy of the hot bath I use a body lotion and a body mist. Here I have a Fruttini Passion Fruit body lotion and Oriflame Aimi body mist. I like to smell good so I use those products just for smelling good.


Face is a a very important thing on the pamper evening. I like to use a scrub first and after that I refresh and restore my skin with face mask. I picked My Face scrub and Aromatherapy face mask. I highly recommend the face mask. It is made from natural ingredients and have a rose water in it.


After all the body treatments it's time to move to your hair. My hair need extra care so I'm using a lot of products to revive them. First I use my Timotei shampoo to wash my hair after that I use my three essential serums to deal with my frizzy hair.



When I'm painting my nails I always make sure that I won't do anything with water because water would ruin your job and it would be really sad :( So then I paint my nails and it's almost done.


The last thing must to be done is the face moistening. And after you moisten your face your pamper evening is done. Pamper yourself this evening it's really relaxing and after all you'll feel amazing! 
Hope you'll like this little post. Feel free to share with me what you do on your pamper evening.


Victoria ♥

13 comments :

  1. Your photos are lush lovely! Followed you on bloglovin! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much darling!! xx

      Delete
  2. NICE PRODUCTS, LOVE DOVE! ")

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are amazing ! Dove body wash is my favorite I love the way it smells !! Would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'd love to! xx

      Delete
  4. You are fabulous at photography x Love this post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much lovely! x

      Delete
  5. Visit http://diamondsbrilliants.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! I just wanna spend ages pampering myself in the bath right now! Xx

    H @ Higher&Haya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I would stay in bath forever if I could! Haha xx

      Delete