Saturday, 21 December 2013

Nails Inc. Nail Polishes




I'm a really messy and lazy person so I don't spend much time by doing my nails. I found it very boring and much time requiring activity so my nails are usually varnished with plain base coat just for the shiny and tidy look. But not long ago I found a fantastic brand called Nails Inc. I haven't tried their products before, but when I had an amazing opportunity to try them I was extremely surprised by their nail polishes. When I opened the tube of this nail polish it looked like ordinary nail polish and the consistence doesn't looked that amazing. To be honest it looked like cheap nail polish at first, but when I applied it on my nails it coated them very smoothly and they looked perfect even after first coat what any other cheap nail polish can't do that. What is more it dries very fast so I don't ruin my nails anymore by touching something. I will leave a link where you can find this brand products and I hope you will like them as much as I like! You can find Nail Inc shop HERE.


Let me know what is your favourite nail polish brand in the commnets!



Victoria ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment