Monday, 30 December 2013

New Years Eve Look



Today I was experimenting on doing my makeup because I don't want to have mess when I need to get ready for the party. So here are the rezults of my attempt to do a makeup for the evening. This time I went a little bit darker with my eyes because it look great in the evening. For the outfit I decided to pick a simple cream blouse and black pants also I wear my wedges which I love so so much. Wedges are comfortable for long walking so I thought that they will be great to wear to the party. So tell me what do you think about this look, I appreciate every single commnet you leave!



Victoria ♥

14 comments :

  1. Love the outfit and makeup, new follower xox

    Eliza
    www.beautifullyshallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyeshadows are gorgeoous! What do you have on your lips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used Catrice lip laquer, I can do a review on it if you want x

      Delete
  3. Lovely post :) you look gorgeous gal! happy new year! you have a lovely blog :) Let's follow each other, what say? do tell me by commenting on my blog :) It would be great to stay connected with you :)
    www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy New Year!
      Yeah it would be nice! :)

      Delete
  4. Your make up and hair looks lovely!! Hope you had a fab New Year
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So classy! Love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eye makeup looks so classic and pretty!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look Lovely !! Love the outfit

    ReplyDelete