Tuesday, 3 December 2013

The Christmas Tag


Hello everybody!
Since the middle of November I started to listen Christmas songs and decorate my room all christmassy. Everyday I listen for new Michael Buble christmas album with the cup of tea in my hands. I'm really waiting for Christmas. It's the best time of the year!
It's been a long time since I write a blog post so today is the day when I just thought why not do a Christmas tag for you guys. 

1. What is your favourite Christmas song?

Definitely it's White Christmas ( Michael BublĂ© ). I hear this song everywhere now and I sing along. Love this song!

2. Which is your favourite Christmas drink?

I would say it's hot chocolate or cinnamon tea.

3. What is your favourite Christmas film?

Home Alone for sure. Even the trailer of the film makes me feel so happy. This film is the best of all time!

4. What is at the top of your Christmas wish-list this year?

I haven't thought about the presents yet, but recently I found a Jessica Simpson parfume "Fancy" and I think that it will be at the top of my wishlist because the smell of the parfume is just amazing. I'm really bad in describing smell so I think that it's ok that I won't do that. haha. Also I want a bathrobe, but I can't get it to myself so I think it would be a great present for me.

 5. What is your favourite festive makeup or nail art look?

For the eyes I usually use a glittery eyeshadow because I think it is supposed to be festive attribute. For the lips I like to stay more natural and I choose from beige colors. And of course red nails with a golden glitter is my favourite nail art look.

6. What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time? (LBD? Christmas Jumpers? PJ's?)

I'm obsessed with Christmas jumpers. I wear them everywere because they are so cozy and warm. I just love them a lot!

7. Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from inside with the fire and a cuppa?

Can I choose the both selections? It's extremely fun to play in the snow or to build a snowman, but I just can't refuse the warm sitting by the fireplace either.

8. Wrapping presents - love or loathe?

I can say that I hate wrapping presents because I'm really lame in that activity. But I'm trying my best to wrap all the presents nicely. 

9. What's your favourite Christmassy food?

The Christmas dinner of course. Also I have an obsession with tangerines because in winter the shops are owercrowded with the boxes of tangerines and I just can't help myself not to buy a few. It will always remind me of Christmas.

10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

I think that a lot of people love Christmas for the time when all family is together and can enjoy themselves. As I have said Christmas is the best time of the year!

So those are my answer. I tag everyone to do this!



Victoria

No comments :

Post a Comment