Sunday, 8 December 2013

What's In My Bag | Tag


This is my bag. I love it!


Many of beauty bloggers were doing this tag so I thought that it would be fun to do it aswell. I hope you will like it!

1. Agenda - I think that I can't be productive without making notes of everything.

2. Lipstick - it's always in my bag because it's handy when you need to fix your lips.

3. Pen - It's always there when I need to write something.

4. Lipgloss - for the gorgeous glossy lips.

5. Phone - I don't leave my home without it.

6. Keys - I don't leave my home without them aswell.

7. Hand cream - hand moistening is very important, especially in winter.

8. Mirror - I'm a really messy person and I always ruin my makeup with my hands by rubbing my eyes so the mirror is my rescuer.

9. Hand sanitizer gel - it's a bag essential because you need to sanitize your hands before you eat or something. I don't want germs to get in my food and also it smells really good so I like to use it just for the good smell.

10. Parfume - who doesn't want to smell good all day?

11. Lip balm - my lips need extra care in winter.

12. Purse - the most important thing when you are out.

So there is what I have in my bag. I would like to see what you have in yours! :)
I tag to do this my lovely friend Leah.



Victoria ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment