Saturday, 4 January 2014

Liebster Award




 Oh my god! I got nominated for a Liebster Award! I want to say a big thank you to Heather Dawn for nominating me! You are such a sweat person, lovely! So let's start...

 Okay.. there's a simple set of rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Create a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

  

On to the questions from Heather....

1. What is your favorite quote?

For every minute you are angry you loose sixty seconds of happiness.
Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.
Dress like you're going to meet Coco today.

2. If you could switch closets with a celebrity, who would it be?

Lily Collins! I like her style a lot!

3. What are three random facts about you?

I don't like tomatoes.
I am a shopping maniac.
I treat people like they treat me.

4. What do you like to do to relax?

I like to have a relaxing bath in the candles lights. Of course there must be a lot of bubbles and a good realxing music in a background!

5. What is your favorite scent?

Definatelly cinnamon and vanilla. I'm that type of person that likes spices smell a lot.

6. Where will you go on your next vacation?

Hmmmm... I didn't planned anything...

7. What is your biggest achievement?

My biggest achievement is that I defeated my shyness and started blogging. It was a hard decision for my to make, but I'm really proud of myself now and I'm happy that I'm here blogging and communicating with a lot of lovely people!

8. What is your favorite book?

I don't actually read a lot of books, but my all time favourite book is The Little Prince. That book is so good. I have read it maybe 5 times and it always overwhelmes me and I just love that book!

9. Where is your favorite place to shop?

I really like to shop in Mango, Vero Moda, Lindex. Those shops are just my style. Haha

10. What would you name your children?

I have never thought about it, it's a difficult question! Damn! Haha

11. What is the first thing you notice about people?

Of course people's clothing. Clothing is the most important thing to make an impression about yourself.

I nominate:

Leah Browne from Blushing Beauty
Taylor Leask from Tayloramy
Georgie from Away With The Fairies
Maria Isabel from The New Miv
Katy Ward from Daisie Petals
Izzy Wells from Chasing Hope Away
Sophie Michaela from Sophie Michaela
Victoria from Torbsclaire
Tiana Robina from Tiana Robina
Lyric Andersen from Daily Dose of Lyric


Here are the questions from me to you!

1. What are your plans for this year?
2. What is your favourite actor/actress?
3. What is your favourite music band?
4. Your favourite candle scent?
5. How long have you been blogging?
6. Have you ever dyed your hair?
7. What is your favourite tea?
8. Do you wear makeup everyday?
9. How many people from blogger you made as friends?
10. Celebrity crush?
11. What do you advise for newbie bloggers?

So this is all. Thank you Heather again! I'm looking forward to read your answers!



Victoria ♥

4 comments :

  1. You're welcome! I was so excited to read your answers! I hope you had fun doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I had so much fun doing it! It was a pleasure to answer your questions! :)

      Delete