Saturday, 4 January 2014

My Most Loved Pencils


One of the most important thing in your makeup look is the eyes and eyebrows. When your eyes look fresh and awake they look more attractive. Eyes and brows are the most important for me so I bought a few pencils. Essesnce pencils are for eyes. The white pencil in shade 04 White is really great tool for brightening up your inner corners of your eyes. By doing that you will look more awake and fresh-looking. The consistence is really nice and creamy. It glides really well and it's is long lasting. The other Essence pencil is in shade 08 Teddy. It's a gorgous shimmery bronze color. I use it as an eyeshadow by blending it into my crease so it creates a really nice shaped eye. I don't use it everyday because I try to pick more neautral colors for my everyday makeup look. As it is a slight shimmery color I use it more for a special ocassions make up. By the way I used it for my makeup for NYE. Again it really pretty color and I love it so so much. Next I'm going to talk about eyebrow's pencils. Eyebrow is the main detail in your face. Have you ever seen a pictures of people without eyebrows? They look a bit weird and funny. Haha. So if you don't want to look like those people you should try to define your eyebrows with Avon pencil. It's a really great brown pencil to define and brighten your brows to make them look a lot prettier. The pencil is really soft and fills in the gaps perfectly. I recommend to use it everyday because the color of this pencil is neautral and not really bright, even while the packaging says that it's a dark brown color. The last one I got is The Body Shop one. I like this pencil a lot because you can use it either for eyes or eyebrows. I don't really like how that navy color looks on me when I do my eye makeup with it so I use it only for my eyebrows. It's not so soft and it glides a lot more difficult than the Avon one so it doesn't creates a bright looking eyebrows which can look really weird and funny. Go easy with eyebrows because unnatural-looking eyebrows are not really attractive (it's just me, I don't like bright eyebrows). So The Body Shop pencil is in shade 06 French Navy. Probably now you are thinking " Is she really uses navy pencil for her eyebrows?" Yes, I'm am! Haha. And you know what? That color isn't that navy that it looks at first. My eyebrows are naturally black or more greyish color so this pencil suits my brows perfectly and creates a full brows look. I love this pencil and I can say that this pencil is the most loved of all theese pencils. You can see how those colors look on the skin down below and tell me which one is your favourite!






Victoria ♥

10 comments :

  1. the essence 'teddy' eyeliner looks so so pretty! xx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a really nice color. Gald you liked it too! xx

      Delete
  2. I want to try something from Essence!

    xoxo


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's a really cheap drugstore brand and their products are really high quality! xxx

      Delete
  3. These all look great and such basic but versatile shades too! I should really try Essence out.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, pencils are really great! xx

      Delete
  4. The essence eyeliners look amazing.
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Avon pencils, they are great xx

    ReplyDelete