Saturday, 4 October 2014

Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditionier


Lately I have been reading many reviews about this shampoo and conditionier so I thought why not give a try and find out if it's really as good as many bloggers have described. Accidentally, one day I was in a pound shop when I saw it and I had a little doubt if it's really good. I don't buy things like this in pound shop so I wasn't 100% sure about buying it. But you wouldn't ever know if you don't give it a try so I bought it and I was so so so happy that I decided to buy it! After shampooing my hair became so soft and the smell of tea tree ant mint remained until the next wash. I even had a few compliments that my hair smells really nice and a few questions what shampoo I'm using. Haha. Have you ever tried this shampoo and I would like to know if you are buying things from pound shop and what's your view about them. Let me know in the comments! 



Victoria ♥

3 comments :

  1. Hey, great blog and I'm following on bloglovin! I've seen this shampoo and conditioner too but I've never tried it! It sounds and looks amazing xxx

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog post.... enjoyed reading :)

    you have a lovely blog here


    hope to see you over on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/


    have a nice day

    Jade 

    ReplyDelete